- 1 red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 lb butternut squash
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, hulled & halved
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. La Terra Basil Evoo
- 4 oz mixed dark greens
- 1 avocado
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- Juice & pulp of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup La Terra Garlic Evoo
- 1/2 tsp ground sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C
- In a large bowl, mix the butternut squash, bell pepper, Brussels sprouts, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil until the veggies are evenly coated.
- Pour the vegetables onto a baking sheet in one even layer and roast for 40 minutes.
- To make the dressing, place the avocado, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is light and creamy.
- To assemble the salad, place a handful of mixed greens on a plate and top with the roasted veggies. Spoon on the Avocado Dressing and serve!
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 4 quartered cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup La Terra Basil inf. Evoo
- 2 TBSP La Terra Rosato BV
- 1 ½ TBSP freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 crushed garlic
- Dash cayenne (optional)
- ½-1 tsp minced fresh dill or basil
- 1 ½ tsp minced onion
- Combine all – allow dressing to sit in fridge for at least 30 minutes before use